Celebration of the Harvest PART 1 · Building the Fortress: Plants & Fortitude -Online Course- (Recording & Resources)
*Important: this is not a live course, you are purchasing the recording of 1 course held in June 2022 on our Patreon.
Magical fortitude and strength, summer solstice celebrations. Water, fire, and hearth customs and lore.
When you purchase this course you will receive an e-mail with a link to download a *.pdf file containing:
— Link to the recording of the video with the contents of the course.
— Link to download 1 slide presentation with all the resources and bibliography of the course.
Celebration of the Harvest PART 1
Building the Fortress: Plants & Fortitude
This course is devoted to the concept of Fortitude, so we can get ready for the Harvest coming with a historical and anthropological background. It also deals with the topics of cleansing, including customs around water and fire. In this course, we shall discover plants associated with fortitude in the Western tradition.
- • The Well and the Fortress (cleansing/strengthening).
- Preparing the spirit for the coming of harvest.
- Cleansing throughout history.
- • Fire and Water: Folk Customs around Strength / Fortitude.
- Customs around water.
- Customs around the fire and the hearth.
- • Summer solstice celebrations.
- History, lore, and elements.
- • Plants of Fortitude.
- History, lore, and traditions.
- • Finding balance in the heat of summer (avoiding burnout).
- • Practice: Crafting a Fire Oil.
You will receive an email containing a link that allows you to download the pdf file with all the contents of the course. Check your spam folder! If you have problems with the download, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.